Accepted Authors: Video Instructions
In view of the COVID-19 pandemic, IEEE INERTIAL 2021 has been moved to a fully virtual conference. We have opted for a format where each contributed presentation will take the form of a pre-recorded video, available during the original dates of the conference.
We request you to prepare and upload a video of your presentation, comprised of a brief introduction with webcam, if desired, followed by voice over slides for your presentation. This will be posted within your presentation time slot on the IEEE INERTIAL 2021 on-demand virtual platform. Please note that the file must be a video file in MP4 format (more details below). Please do not try to upload PowerPoint or PDF files. Our recommended approach to record a compatible video from content displayed on your computer screen and voice recorded via the computer microphone, is to record the presentation using Zoom, available to users on most platforms and in most countries: Instructions for recording your presentation with Zoom: https://ieeetv.ieee.org/ieeetv-specials/recording-your-presentation-with-zoom
For Authors located in China who are unable to access Zoom for free, use of the free software OBS, which allows also to capture simultaneously yourself while speaking and your slides: https://obsproject.com/
In order for videos to be verified by the technical program committee, there is considerable urgency in preparing and uploading your video. Accordingly, we ask you that you please finalize your video no later than February 15, 2021. This is a HARD DEADLINE. Presentations will not be accepted after this date.
Guidelines for preparing your video
- Duration: 20 minutes
- File size: 150MB max
- Video file format: mp4
- Dimensions: Minimum height 720 pixels
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Please note the final specifications will be checked at the time of submission and files not compliant may not be uploaded.
- A video upload URL will be sent out to authors in the coming weeks. You will use this URL to upload your video presentation and indicate the speaker.
- Please be sure the video includes the title of the paper, the authors, and a mention to IEEE INERTIAL 2021.
- Videos that are not received by the deadline will be considered no-shows in accordance with the non-presented paper policy.
- Presenters may use one of the following IEEE INERTIAL backgrounds in their video presentation: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/32m0utoalc8ma7m/AAAbRvBunkF8ePzzESveOn2ga?dl=0
Please contact the Conference Manager with any questions.