Submission of Full Paper
ALL submissions must be made online via the ePapers web site.
- Email submissions will NOT be accepted.
- If you are making multiple submissions, you only need to create one web account. Use the same account (Username & Password) for any additional submissions.
- If you need to edit any author information or resubmit your paper, it may be done up until the submission deadline.
- Please use the templates which can be found on the ePapers submission site.
- Paper Length: Maximum 4 pages, including figures, tables & references
- Paper Size: US Letter (8.5″ x 11″) or A4 (210mm X 297mm)
The final submission deadline is February 10, 2021.
- Use the template to meet formatting requirements below. Your paper must comply with the following specifications:
- Paper Length: Final Paper Maximum 4 pages
- Paper Size: US Letter (8.5″ x 11″)
- Fonts: Embed ALL fonts in your PDF file. Avoid the use of Type 3 fonts.
- File Format: Adobe PDF (.pdf)
- Allowed File Size: 2.0Mb
- Do NOT page number your paper
- Do NOT apply security settings to your PDF file.
Note: Deviations from the above paper specifications will result in rejection of your submission.
At least one author per paper will need to register at the full Member or Non-Member rate.
Note: One registration will cover the expenses of only ONE accepted presentation or formal paper. For each additional accepted paper or presentation associated to the same registration, a $50.00 USD fee will be charged. The deadline for author registration is February 7, 2021.